Middlesex County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Make the Right Choice For Defending a First Degree, Second Degree or Third Degree Crime
The decisions you make following a criminal arrest may seem small, but they can change the course of your life forever, especially if you are facing a first degree, second degree or third degree felony at the Middlesex County Superior Court in New Brunswick. What you tell police and who you choose to defend against your criminal charges can have a significant impact on the consequences of your criminal charges. With the potential for fines, probation, jail or prison time and employment and family problems, you need knowledgeable, aggressive legal assistance as soon as possible after an arrest.
At The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, you will find experienced criminal defense attorneys, including former Middlesex County Prosecutors, who understand the law and the criminal justice system. Our lawyers have been appearing at the Middlesex County Courthouse, which is directly across the street from our New Brunswick office, as well as local municipal courts in towns like Woodbridge, Edison, and East Brunswick, for literally decades. We have the knowledge and experience to protect your rights and fight the potential consequences of your criminal charge, so that you can move on with your life.
Highly Skilled in Fighting Drug Distribution, Aggravated Assault & Other Criminal Offenses
From our offices in New Brunswick, Woodbridge, Piscataway and East Brunswick, New Jersey, we provide aggressive representation for clients in courts throughout Middlesex County. We assist people who are facing DWI charges and traffic offenses, shoplifting charges, drug charges, domestic violence, assault or weapons offenses, sex crimes and many other criminal charges. Whether you are charged with a seemingly minor traffic offense or a felony sex crime, you can rely on us for the same experienced, knowledgeable representation.
Our seven lawyers understand criminal law. Our team includes:
– Former municipal and Middlesex County prosecutors who know how prosecutors think and the strategies that prosecutors will use to try to convict you of a criminal offense
– Attorneys who are routinely consulted by news sources like the StarLedger, Asbury Park Press, Bergen Record and USA Today for their knowledge in criminal defense
– Lawyers who act as consultants on shows like Law & Order, House and others because of their experience
– Among the National Trial Lawyers “Top-100”, National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”, the “Ten Leaders” in Criminal Defense Law, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys “Top 10”, Rue Ratings “the Best Attorneys of America”, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys “10 Best Client Satisfaction”
– Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars
– Rated 10.0 “Superb” by Avvo
– Rated “A+” by the Better Business Bureau
– Certified defense attorneys in field sobriety testing and certified operators of the Alcotest 7110 breath testing device for DWI charges
– More than 100 years of combined experience
With this technical knowledge and practical experience, we will find any weaknesses in the evidence against you and come at your case with an aggressive defense.
New Brunswick NJ Criminal Attorneys
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you need to take action immediately to protect your rights and begin preparing a strong defense. Call us 24 hours per day at 732-246-7126 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. An attorney on our staff will be happy to invest their time in a telephone conversation or to set up an appointment in our offices located in Edison, Woodbridge, Piscataway, East Brunswick, or New Brunswick.